Tornado Lift Machines
Automatic Storage Machines are computer-controlled storage and transfer systems that can significantly improve the efficiency of product storage and picking. These machines are easy to integrate with a Company’s existing Warehouse Management System (WMS), but they can also be used as a standalone system. The site and operating environment determines the system’s size and composition.
0113 270 4872
Tornado vertical Lift storage machines offer:
- More goods can be fitted into the same space – up to a 70% increase in horizontal capacity.
- Efficient picking – up to 65% reduction in picking times.
- Ergonomic operation – automatic delivery of trays to an optimal working level.
- Prevention of unauthorized use – reduction of losses.
- Easy, paperless order processing.
- The Windows-based PC control system allows easy integration with many types of WMS.
- Minimization of picking errors.
- Can transfer goods between floors like a lift.
- The latest technology on the market.
Tornado vertical storage machine dimensions and statistics:
- Tray width (internal): 1250-4000 mm
- Tray depth (internal): 520, 620, 720, 820 and 1220 mm (other dimensions on request)
- Tray load capacity: 500 kg maximum
- Load height: 850 mm maximum
- Total load capacity: 40 000 kg maximum
- Total height: 15 m maximum
- Electrical connection: 400 VAC
- Motor output: 5.5 kW
Details of all Dexion products and ancillary items are available through our website to help create your order easily. Existing account holders can create orders and be invoiced at their normal terms. Alternatively you can email, phone or fax your requirements through to be dealt with on a more direct basis.
Cannot see what you want? Contact us for help and advice.
We carry stocks of Dexion pallet racking and shelving and can carry out repairs as quickly as you need them using genuine Dexion Products. Call us on 0113 270 4872 to arrange an urgent repair and we’ll arrange a time that suits you.